Lifeguards (Part Time Position)
We are proud of our indoor recreation facilities and are on the search for people that share our passion of providing customers with the best experience at the Mt Albert Aquatic Centre.
We are looking for reliable people to be an active member of our team.
- Swim 200m freestyle in less than 6 minutes
- Swim 50m any stroke
- Duck, dive and retrieve objects from the bottom of the pool
- Tread water for 5 minutes
Swim Teachers (Part Time Position)
If you love working with children and are passionate about teaching an essential life skill then we would love to hear from you! Various shifts available.
- Energetic, innovative and decisive teaching style
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Previous experience and success in a comparable role is not essential but highly regarded
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
Customer Service (Part Time Position)
Working as part of a sociable and tight-knit team, you’ll provide excellent front-line customer service by being the friendly, efficient and knowledgeable face of Mt Albert Aquatic Centre.
This role involves informing customers of products, assisting with enquiries, receiving and processing payments, stock control, and ensuring that whenever possible, customers’ needs are met.
- Maintain personal resilience when under pressure
- Must be empathetic and use active listening techniques to resolve customer issues effectively
- Experience in customer service and cash handling highly advantageous
- Experience with social media and marketing highly advantageous
As a Mt Albert Aquatic Centre employee, you’ll receive a multitude of benefits including free training, free venue access, and access to discounts and benefits. These part-time positions offer you shifts for set days of the week, so you can plan your week to maintain a work-life balance.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org